The Planning Climate Change research group is interested in the study of the urban and territorial dynamics, also considering nature and its functionality. The skills acquired through a number of academic and technical-professional activities have provided the Planning Climate Change research group with the necessary experience in the following fiels:
– Territorial development and Strategic Planning;
– Environmental and urban planning;
– Environmental and land protection;
– Adaptation and mitigation processes and measures;
– Environmental monitoring and evaluation;
– Risk analysis and assessment;
Given the growing interest towards climate change impacts, biodiversity preservation, as well as towards the depletion of natural resources, the necessity emerges to provide processes, models and solutions in order to guide and manage territorial and urban transformations.
The Planning Climate Change group provides the dynamism of a young research group together with specialist and multidisciplinary high-level expertise.